Leather Cleaning and Conditioning
Leather furniture in your home provides comfort and beauty and evokes a sense of prestige. With a reputation for great durability and a long life, your leather furniture can be a part of your home furnishings for a lifetime. You’ve grown fond of your trusted leather sofa or leather chair. It’s part of your home’s foundation, don’t let the colour fade or appearance deteriorate beyond repair.
Unfortunately over time, accidents happen, leather is susceptible to scuffs, scratches, cuts, fading and other damage. As an owner of leather furniture you are bound to experience some of the common problems associated with this kind of furniture.
Does your leather upholstery show signs of?
- Fading and leather finishes broken down
- Scratches and scuffs
How do I know my leather is dirty?
- Oils and Grease – Body oils can easily attach and transfer to the head cushions and armrests of your leather furniture and can cause serious damage to the protective finishes found on leather.
- Atmospheric Soils – Consider the dust that builds up on a coffee table or desk over a week’s time. This same dust is being deposited on your leather. In addition to this dust you add airborne cooking oils and atmospheric pollution that is present, to some degree, in every home.
- Common Soils – These soils include the common dirt tracked in from outside and garden by adults, kids and pets.
- Dyes and Inks – The inks from newsprint in newspapers and from a leaky pen can readily be deposited on leather. Clothes such as denims can transfer dye onto leather in a process called dye transfer.
ChemDry Carpet Solutions is able to offer the best range of leather cleaning services available in the industry. Our certified technician is trained to identify your type of leather and resolve your leather cleaning needs.
Call us today for your obligation free quote: xxxxxxxx