Pet Urine Removal Treatment
ChemDry’s P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) is a ground-breaking product specifically formulated to eliminate pet urine odours. This product has shown exceptional results on even the most severe urine damage.
Urine in carpeting is a major problem that requires professional restoration work, not just carpet cleaning. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T. product your most severe urine damaged areas can be remedied, saving you hundreds or thousands of dollars in replacement costs.
P.U.R.T is a guaranteed all-in-one bio-enzymatic product that will clean and remove ALL urine odours and may also help to reduce urine stains whether dog urine, cat urine, human urine and household accidents. And P.U.R.T is equally effective on other surfaces apart from carpet. It will permanently remove and clean urine from carpets, fabric, wood floors, cement, tiles, mattresses and other surfaces guaranteed!
How P.U.R.T. works
- Whether from dog urine odour or cat urine odours, the source and severity of the odour are determined using specialised tools and detection aids.
- The carpet will then be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
- If necessary, the underlay will be removed and replaced.
- An odour blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary.
- U.R.T will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, sub floor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. (Rule of thumb is that we need to match the equivalent amount of PURT with the amount of urine present. Get this right and success is guaranteed.)
- Over the next 24 to 48 hours (sometimes longer), the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odour causing components. It should be noted that at this time the urine odour will increase while the chemical reaction is taking place. (Off-Gassing)
- This chemical reaction is eradicating the urine at a molecular level ensuring all traces of the odour causing bacteria are removed.
- Once this “off-gassing” chemical reaction has ceased the P.U.R.T process has been completed and you are left with a odour free 100% sanitary result. It is truly amazing!
It should be noted that the quantity of PURT required is like looking into a crystal ball, however our Technicians use their years of experience, industry training and product knowledge to make a very well educated and informed “guess”.
If it is recommended that 3 batches of PURT are required for your particular problem, and you decide you only want to proceed with 2 batches, then we cannot and will not guarantee the result.
Contact us now for your free quote on: xxxxxxxx