Anti Allergen & Dust Mite Treatments
If you are one of the Millions of Australians who suffer from indoor allergies or asthma, then you look at the promise of spring time from an entirely different perspective. It can be both the most beautiful time of year and at the same time the most miserable. The good news is recent studies have shown that you do not have to remove carpeting to control your allergy symptoms as long as it is properly and effectively cleaned.
Common allergens are constantly moving around in the air you breathe. The soft surfaces such as carpets, rugs and upholstery actually act as giant filters, trapping these allergens and keeping them out of the air, so you and your family breathe. But, just like an air filter, carpets become full over time and must be properly cleaned to remain effective at trapping particulates as they settle from the air.
You can ensure healthier indoor air in your home by keeping your carpets clean and in good condition through regular vacuuming and having your carpets, rugs and upholstery professionally cleaned every 3 – 4 months to clean out the trapped allergens.
ChemDry Carpet Solutions Allergy Relief Treatment is a safe, simple and highly effective allergen eliminator. We can also apply a special carpet deodoriser and sanitiser to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home Package, which includes our sanitiser and deodoriser formula, for your next cleaning appointment.
*Based on results from a study conducted by an independent laboratory using Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Airborne bacteria results includes use of sanitiser. Figures are an average across multiple homes.
Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mould spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust contains millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
ChemDry Dust Mite Anti Allergen
Our dust mite anti-allergen treatment will neutralise and render harmless the allergens produced by dust mites. The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of carpets, rugs, upholstery lounges, mattresses and other soft furnishings for maximum relief.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We consider ChemDry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens. It is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees and works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma
- Not harmful to humans or animals
- Environmentally friendly
- Not a drug or a pesticide
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
The ChemDry special anti-dust mite anti-allergen solution is mixed with the main cleaning solution and applied directly to carpets or upholstered fabric. This special solution eradicates dustmites, their eggs and excrement.
The dry time of your carpets is not effected by this treatment and your carpets will be dry in just one to two hours and upholstery in three to four hours.
If you or your precious loved ones suffer with allergies take action now and put an end to the suffering. Call ChemDry Carpet Solutions now to clean your mattress, upholstery, rugs and carpet flooring and gain control of your allergy’s today.